Sunday, February 4, 2007

Coding...

These last couple of days I've been busy (as always) coding on several different projects. Probably some of you know the feeling that arise when all of a sudden tons of good ideas emergers in you head at the same time and you can't wait trying them all out to see if they work just as well in the real world as they do in your mind.
I've also kept on coding the Poker library, and I think I've gotten most of the logic right by now. Pretty soon I'll make a short online test of the library and I invite everybody to try it out and see if logic works well enough.
Some of the other ideas I'm working on at the moment:
  • Blog Real Time visitor tracking, enabling me to get an RSS feed with the current visitors on my blog - and possibly even send personalized messages to individual visitors realtime.
  • "Similar Articles" generic javascript code, that will extract keywords from the page it's on, and perform a search on a global search engine for other related articles. I actually got quite far with this idea yesterday but ran into some cross-site xmlhttprequest security issue...
  • My own implementation (or yet another of my own implementations) of a Suffix Tree Clustering algorithms. I'm trying to make it so generic that I can make it available here for download.
  • Map'ed websearch. I'm looking into making Microsoft and Google meet, by using the API for Microsoft Live Search along with the API for google maps and a Geo-IP api in order to show where the results of a websearch are from.
  • (and tons of other projects)
As soon as any of the above is ready for show and tell I'll post them here.

No comments: