Sunday, May 20, 2007

New Job!

After about a month filled with interesting job interviews and exiting offers, I finally decided where I'm going to work!
As of tomorrow I'm working as a Software Architect at Infopaq International.

I find Infopaq to be a really interesting company, mainly because of their ideas and infrastructure. They monitor a lot (!) of media, write news resumees and distribute the relevant news to their customers, along with doing some really fancy media analyzing. In other words, they seem to have tons of data and information to play around with - something thats always fascinated me. I'm looking very much forward into taking the step from Information Retrieval into working for a genuine Information Provider.

On top of that they seem like a fun company with a lot of clever guys and with some great ideas and visions. I can't wait to get started and learn all about this new company in details.

No comments: