Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy birthday to me!

Today is my birthday. I love birthdays..lots of cake and many presents. The last couple of years (okay...ever since I lost my childhood innocense) the presents have gotten more and more "boring" (= practical and nice but not really play-toys).
Being the eternal kid that I am, I was naturally extremly pleased this year when my wonderful wife (!!!) gave me Mindstorms NXT.
I can't wait to start playing around with it and code C# applications to it.
A quick googling showed that this could be a good place to start!

4 comments:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Lars Fløe Nielsen said...

Tillykke med fødselsdagen gamle dreng.

Mvh,
Lars

Kerry Bellerose said...

Tillykke med dagen og gaven! God fornøjelse :^)

mvh,

Kerry

Allan Thræn said...

Tak, tak. Ja, nu kan jeg efterhånden rigtigt mærke alderen trykke. Godt at man aldrig bliver for gammel til at lege.