Monday, October 1, 2007

First Day on the new Job

Today was my first day at the new job at EPiServer, and I must say that the future is looking bright!
A lot of new cool hardware had arrived for me (in fact, I'm posting this from my new Lenovo T61p laptop) and - yes, I've taked the step to Vista (finally).
So, naturally I spend a lot of day unpacking hardware, installing and learning my way around Vista (only made it crash twice).
I also had a chance to discover what some of the first tasks for me will be, after I have my dev-environment set up and memorized all of the EPiServer API by heart. It looks like I'll get to play around a little with building a wiki for EPiServer (there seems to be a demand) and I also get to finish a little project that I already started some days ago, making a Mail2EPiPages job. I'll try to post a little more - but don't be surprised if it's all EPiServer specific. Although I'll try to cross-post a lot of my posting will probably be on a blog on the EPiServer Research site.

I owe a big thanks to the great welcome I've received so far at EPiServer - and EPiServer Denmark (THANKS Michael!). I really have a good feeling about my future in this company...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a developer dream come true. Congratulations mr. senior researcher of cool stuff :-)

glyn said...

Congrats on your new job! :oD
For a moment there I thought you would choose 'hjemmegaaende husfar' as your new occupation ;o)

-glyn